Medical Cannabis / Hemp
The various cultivation methods for medical cannabis or hemp require different lighting strategies for the most efficient and effective production, but all can be accomplished with the help of TotalGrow lights.
Usage will vary depending on growth stage and techniques.
- - In vertical, tiered setups, TotalGrow Mult-HI light fixtures are exceptional at providing appropriate light levels with high uniformity, minimal space requirements, simple setup and low costs.
- 640W Mult-HI lights are ideal for 4'x4' of typical flowering goals of approx. 1000 PPFD µmol/m2/s.- 170W, 240W and 320W Mult-HI lights have a 18-24" wide footprint and serve as versatile tools to creat lower PPFDs for vegetative growth, e.g. 500 µmol/m2/s with a Mult-HI 320 in a 4'x4' or a Mult-HI 170 in a 2'x4' area, or a 3 Mult-HI 320s for a flowering a 4'x6' area, for just a few examples.- TotalGrow Stratum lights are excellent for establishing clones at lower light intensities using 12-18"x48" per 40W light bar.
- - In a large, more open grow plan, TotalGrow HI-Top light bars provide abundent light for uniform coverage of full rooms or greenhouses with higher hang heights. Typical setups are approx. 12 sq. ft per HI-Top 530 for excellent flowering, and 25 sq ft per HI-Top 530 for vegetative growth when no sunlight is present.
- - Hybrid lighting with HID lights and TotalGrow LEDs, typically HI-Tops, is also very effective to improve light quality, diffusion/penetration, and overall effeciency for optimal growth compared to HID alone.
- - In greenhouse environments, HI-Tops improve upon the sun's light levels for improved growth rates and quality. The amount of lights needed depends on the amount of sunlight present and the size to which plants will be grown. A common approach is 25 sq ft per HI-Top 530 to maximize flowering potential.
Contact us for recommendations specific to your application.
The Rainbow Makers:
Supplemental lighting, 8 TG15A + 6 HPS/MH for 60 plants, 6x16'
The TotalGrow™ lights have the absolute best light spectrum and are very economical to use. They are low on electricity, very low. They are low wattage to begin with, but also don’t create the heat of HPS, so I don’t have to add as much humidity and do not need to pull heat out of the growing area. Both lower my overall cost and hassle. Stalks are fatter, leaves are healthier and all of that just leads to better medicinal product.
Robert McClanahan, Owner
California Cannabis Collective:
Fluorescent & LED replacement
We are very pleased with our results with TotalGrow lighting! Based on overall startup and running expenses, the TG lighting is superior. The size and shape of these lights were another benefit. We are planning at this time to promote TotalGrow lighting in our grow facility designs, consulting and to improve sustainability of cannabis cultivation. Within just a few months the reduction in electricity makes the TG’s better on long term cost. Being able to use one lighting source throughout the life of the plant is another bonus.
Christian Barrett, CFO
Third Coast Medical Marijuana Dispensary:
Veg Testing - 143W TotalGrow vs. 432W Fluorescent
The TotalGrow plant is superior. The root growth is almost double the fluorescent. Plant growth in height and girth is about 10% better.
Darrell Stavros, Co-Founder
What Customers Say...
(hover over to pause)
Broad Grow Spectrum Lighting
© 2020 Venntis Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved